Over 5 days
This course has been approved for 3.5CEUs (Continuing education units) by the Association of Image Consultants International.
The training style is very experiential, practical and hands on, rather than just sitting in a classroom listening to the teacher. You will be expected to work through many exercises in a workbook, as well as practical exercises through to draping clients and applying makeup.
You will learn:
- Colour Theory and the development of personal colour analysis
- The Science of Colour
- Understanding the Colour Wheel
- Colour Psychology
- Personal Colour Analysis – learn how to use the Colour System of 16 colour directions by draping a variety of live models
- Consultants own colour analysis
- Find your clients Signature Colours
- Find your clients contrast Levels
- Teach Your Client to Talk to a Hairdresser
- Colour and Fabric
- Using colour and illusion when dressing your clients
- Make-up – colour selection and simple application techniques to teach your clients
You’ll receive: Full set of Colour Drapes – 18 colour groups plus neutrals. Colour Wheel. Set of Colour Swatches. CD with colour notes to give to clients. Access to makeup artist quality makeup wholesaler.
Cool and Warm flags (double sided)